Monday, March 1, 2010

Update!

Got an email from the library a while ago. I'll show you what it says:

Meditations on first philosophy in focus (Descartes)


Siomha,
Following a conversation with Catherine in Student Records the Library has agreed to clear the above item from your borrower account.
We would advise however that you check your borrower account regularly(My Library Card on Library catalogue page).


Looks like someone has done their job right thank god! I was getting severely stressed over that! So everything is sorted now and Síomha can be happy! :)

Luv as always!

Síomha aka XxCrazyxAngelxX <3
XoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoX

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Currently listening to: Nothing because I'm meant to be working on my sociology but I can hear everyone talking outside and I have Remedy by Little Boots stuck in my head!
Currently Wearing: Same as earlier though I might be changing in a bit if I end up going out!

No comments:

Post a Comment