Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Oxegen 2010 Line up!

The first acts playing Oxegen 2010 have been released! Yay! :)
Now so far there's not many playing that I want to see but the ones that are I REALLY want to go to! They're all bands I've
missed playing in Ireland before and had really wanted to go see!

The Line up according to "http://www.gigwise.com/festivals/52869/2010-Oxegen-Festival-Line-Up" is:

Eminem
Muse
Kasabian
Jay-Z
Black Eyed Peas
The Prodigy
Florence & The Machine
Paolo Nutini
Faithless
Stereophonics
David Guetta
Vampire Weekend
John Mayer
Calvin Harris
Newton Faulkner
Gossip
Temper Trap
Empire Of The Sun
Goldfrapp
La Roux
Wolfmother
Rise Against
The Coral
Broken Social Scene
Ellie Goulding
Two Door Cinema Club
Armand Van Helden
Steve Angelo
Simian Mobile Disco
Erol Alkan
Steve Aoki
A Trak And Aeroplane


Not all that bad of a line up, seeing Rise Against, Muse and Vampire Weekend would be awesome though! I'm going to have to think about whether I want to pay the €200 or so it's gonna cost me for a ticket though! If they all play the same day that would be perfect! Hopefully more good bands will be announced and then I will defo go!

Oxegen last summer was brilliant but the line up wasn't the best so I've decided if I'm paying for a ticket this year (got the ticket for my birthday from Conor last year!) I have to make sure that it's worth it! I also need to make sure I have the money!

Well here's hoping anyway! I shall love you and leave you now!

Síomha aka XxCrazyxAngelxX <3>
XoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoX

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Currently Listening to: Prayer of the Refugee - Rise Against
Currently Wearing: My favourite grey skinnies, a pretty brown dress with cute little mushrooms on it and my lovely warm Roxy jacket

Myself at the Oxegen headphone disco last year, twas awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment