Friday, April 17, 2009

more outfits.....

Got a few more outfits to show you :D

5th April
Just a lazy day. Went to Conor's house, didn't do much lol. Did get to wear my new cardigan and my NYC buys though! :D
Sorry the pics not too clear!

  • The cardigan is of course Pennys - only €11. How could I say no?!
  • The top is quite obviously from New York. Bought in the Empire State building. I just fell in love with the top. It's so cool. The neon on black and of course the face that it's from the best city ever! I wanna go back! When I finish college I AM going to become an NYC girl!
  • The black skinny jeans are either H&M or New Look. I have 2 pairs and can never tell the difference!
  • You can't see my shoes properly! :( I found em in the Hot Topic outlet store in Jersey Gardens for like $20. They are soo cute! Pink with leopard print! They also say drop dead on them but hey noone notices that!

13th April

Easter Holidays and I'm in school learning Biology. How fun.... So i decided to dress up quite fun! Bringing back the childhood! :D

  • My favourite Tshirt ever! It's got Dipsy on it! Too adorable for words! Gotta love New Look's kookiness!
  • Purple jeans! :D My only buy from Stradavarius in Dublin. They are quite fabulous me thinks!
  • Got my trademark scarf on of course. Purple to match the jeans!
  • and my multicoloured holes belt!
  • And my babies - my Steve Madden boots!

So now you're up to date on my fab style! :D

Siomha must go study now. Less than 7 weeks til the Leaving Cert! I'm soooo scared! Would help if I'd tried to study before now though! Ah well! What happens, happens!

No comments:

Post a Comment