Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Finally! :D

Yes I have taken my time! I do apologise! I've just been Trés distracted with the Leaving Cert and whatnot.
But fear not! I did take pics of some of my fave outfits recently. The quality isn't great but hey I tried! :D


Welcome to my Mirror! (And the mess in front of it!)



March 23rd

Not sure what this outfit was for but I like it!




Going back to my Childhood with the whole top over Tshirt style! It's a fun outfit!
  • The tops are from H&M about a year ago
  • The Jeans are my absolute favourite and were a Penny's steal at €17!
  • The pink bow and black boots were also Penny's buys! I love those boots but I wouldn't advise wearing em in the rain! My feet got utterly drowned today!
  • I'm also wearing my classic multicoloured belt. A Great buy from clockhouse in Portugal and although you can't really see them I'm wearing really cute pink and black wristwarmers from Claires too.

Of course being me I had too match my make up accordingly too so it was teal eyeliner lining my eyes with pink on my lids!

29th March


Next up one of my friend's 18th! I wasn't planning on going out so I didnt dress up too dressy but I of course still made an attempt!


Perfect opportunity for coloured tights! The basics of this outfit are great for a 'casual' night out! the grey top, black shorts and my darling grey boots are just perfect and then all I need is some great tights and a matching scarf! And matching eyeshadow too of course!

  • The top is an old sale buy from AWear that I recently rediscovered
  • The shorts were a summer buy from Debenhams but I think they are Warehouse
  • The boots are my babies! I got them in Macy's in New York in February for less than $70 and I've been in Love with them since! I wear them constantly! They are Steve Madden Tianna boots in Grey
  • The scarf? Guess where? Pennys of course!
  • The tights are also courtesy of Pennys. They are actually 2 pairs of tights. A pinky purple pair with a purple lace pair over them. Just a random idea of mine!

4th April

Went shopping in Dublin with Conor! Bought a gorgeous pinafore in Topshop and a cute boyfriend cardigan from the fabulous Pennys. I shall put pics up of them another time!

As you can see from the reflection of the window outside it was suprisingly nice weather so i decided to embrace the sun a dress a little summery!

  • The top is a great New Look top and I'm wearing a DKNY Jeans waistcoat over it that I found in TK Maxx - I love the finds I get in that store!
  • I'm also wearing a cute Roxy skirt that i got in the Quicksilver outlet store in Kildare Village. I tend not to buy anything with a label at full price! :D
  • Then of course it's my trust Steve Madden boots paired with a pair of green diamond tights stolen from my mother! My love for coloured tights is inherited!

So that's all I can fit in today! I'll try get more in tomorrow and find a better way to take pics of my outfits!

Thanks for reading!

Síomha XoxoX

No comments:

Post a Comment