Thursday, March 12, 2009

If there's one thing I truly hate....

It's being sick! I hate feeling so crap! I even hate missing school right now! That's when you know I'm bad! Grrrr this is horrible!

Anyway lets get off that subject. Seems I'm a big hit with 11 year olds at the moment! Twas my little brothers birthday party in the local kidszone and bowling alley and lucky me got to help out! The kids were absolutely hyper! I kept being told that others fancied me tho! lucky me huh?! :P Those kids could easily give you a headache! Remind me to never help out with a 12 year old birthday party again!

It got weirder though. While standing at the main desk in the bowling alley the guy to the desk comes over to me and says that his friend thinks I'm 'nice' and can he give me his number (or it was that I give him my number! Something like that!). I look over and get a bit suspicious because I think I know the guy's girlfriend so of course I ask for the guy's name and I was right! I ask if this guy is with my friend and desk guy just asks is he? hmmmmm..... Now I don't know if that was a joke on the boyfriend or some ploy to get my number or what but it was weird to say the least! Ah well no one was going to get my number anyway! I'm gonna be fair to the boyfriend and assume his friend was just playing a joke!

God I hope I get better soon! I have a life to live!

No comments:

Post a Comment