Tuesday, September 6, 2011

I wish...

I wish... I could tell you how much of a hero to me but you would never understand. 
I wish... you could see what an amazing person you are.
I wish... you could get past that block that has kept you back for so many years. 
I wish... I could go back in time to let you reach the potential that you never did.
I wish... that I could let you fix all those regrets that you hold.
I wish... I could make things better, I could let you get the freedom that you deserve.
I wish... had that bit more self confidence to see that you really can do this. You can get through this.
I wish... that none of this had ever happened. That you the life that you deserved. Not this shit.
I wish... that one day you will get through all of this and come out even more amazing than you already are.    
I wish... you knew how proud I am of you.   
I wish... that I could give you such a huge hug right now.


How come some people can get all the attention while others get none? The ones who need and deserve it. There are so many people who will sit in silence and suffer so much but yet are too proud/unconfident/scared to tell people when they need help. They will willingly let someone else take the sympathy and be the public figure while they sit in the background. They're the real victims, no matter what the "crime" may be.

I wrote the above for someone who means the world to me. They may read this but will probably never understand how much I mean it. In fact they may not even know that it's about them. They truly are a hero to me. They are a tower of strength that I could never measure up to.

Everyone knows that one person, whether they realise it or not. That person who will never admit to what is really going on inside their head. To what they are really suffering from. It's a scary thing. I'm probably the complete opposite! I don't know when to shut up. I seek attention and it's not something that I am proud of.

Why do we encourage some people to air all their dirty laundry for the world to see when we let others lock it away. The media is full of sob stories and most of them are full of shit to put it nicely. The media is not a counselling service. The only time it should allow this type of behaviour is when it is being used to encourage the support of others. That is a rare occurance unfortunately. Most of the time it is a tactic used to simply make money for all involved. It is purely media whoring.

We need real support to be made public. Real attention brought to those who need it, to the real issues.

Well this is my support to my person and all the others out there suffering from so much so quietly. I know that I can't be the only person out there who thinks this way so I hope that others will support this as well and let those that need to know, know that they do have the support that they need, whether they want it/realise it or not.

No person should ever have to suffer in silence. No person should ever feel that there is no one there for them. No person should ever feel alone. Ever.


As Always,
XxCrazyXAngelxX

P.S. My apologies for the badly written post. I might edit this again. it is 1am....

No comments:

Post a Comment