Monday, May 24, 2010

A letter

Dear Admin Law,

I would just like to let you know that you suck. and if you stop me getting into law next year I will never forgive you. Now I
must head to bed so I can get three, maybe four, hours sleep so I can also get up early to study for your damn 9.30 am exam.

To summarise you owe me!

Lots of love,
Siomha


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

As I'm sure you can guess, I am very stressed right now! I have realised that I do not have a clue for my exam tomorrow! I am absolutely dreading it right now!

Three days and my exams will all be over! I can not wait!

That's all for now, Just wanted a little stress relief!

As said above I need to get to sleep!

Night guys! :)

Luv ya all! :)

Síomha aka XxCrazyxAngelxX <3

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Currently listening to: Nothing! they only thing going through my head is how little I understand Admin Law! Very depressing! :)
Currently Wearing: Only just home after 13 hours away so am still wearing what I have been wearing all day which is my my classic black tights, black shorts, my purple check shirt and a lovely belt stolen off Mammy to cinch in my waist and complete the look! Even that was too warm of an outfit today though! Heat is not a good thing when studying!

2 comments:

  1. My friend that said you were hot will be thrilled to hear you describe what you're wearing.

    *makes sure he never finds out*

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really know how reassure me Rob! Thanks! :P

    ReplyDelete